Sunday, August 2, 2009

print preoccupation

And now to onto something that I definitely know I like...


There seems to be a preponderance of southwestern prints about lately and ever since seeing the Opening Ceremony-Pendelton collaboration look book, I cannot get them off the brain. And then when I saw the vintage fabrics Ellen Van Dusen used for her line, I knew I would have to do something about it.


And so I have been officially inspired to go on the hunt for native american fabric/prints, so that I can have my very own little collaboration with my dear mumsy - the best seamstress I know. Once I get my hands on the print that currently only exists in my mind, I hope to gently coerce her into making me a skirt or maybe a jacket of some sort (but that's a bit ambitious). You're all witnesses, the plan has been laid down...

No comments: