I'm spending my summer working at a mindless job to pay the bills ("Bloomsbury Fitness, how can I help?" -- is my summer catchphrase), and generally not taking life too seriously. Heavy thoughts about the future (with only one year left of law) could damper my summer, but I figure that can all wait until September.
Rather I am concentrating on doing nothing special, but with a very specific to-do list of the nothing specials that I shall be doing:
* Find a guitar and/or ukulele before the summer is out, perhaps begin to learn to play (not being too ambitious is key to checking things off the list)
* Continue building, and reading, my collection of used Agatha Christie novels (a seemingly easy task, but she did write 80 novels, people)
* Get further on my 'films-to-see' list which is ever-growing, next up: Klute and Dans Paris
* Reorganize my closet, empty out all that I do not need/wear/doesn't fit and give to charity and/or sell on etsy/ebay
*Spend as much time as possible outside in all of London's parks - a picnic in a new park each weekend perhaps...
* Explore more of England outside of London: Brighton, Liverpool, Lake Country...I've been here two freakin' years and haven't been outside the city except to go to the Continent. I am ashamed.
That's all I can think of for now. I'm a list gal. I love making lists. Anyone else have a list for summer fun....or is that too persnickety for summer?