Sunday, June 28, 2009

barefoot gal

Ok, I lied. This editorial takes the place for the most inspirational thing I've seen in awhile. I get very bored, very easily during the summer when it comes to fashion. I don't know if it's because I think about it less or care about it less; being more concerned with other things such as reading in the park or spending a thunderous downpour of an afternoon playing Scrabble and drinking blueberry wine (my yesterday). Maybe it's because during the other seasons fashion serves as more of an escape from the dreariness of school work or because I'm holed up inside and spend so much more time on the internet. In the summer, I like to get away from my computer and just be out and about. This editorial (from the forever-obscure Russh) captures exactly that. It embodies a kind of rustic, calm charm and simplicity that makes summer what it is: no muss, no fuss.






(Scans by rox_yr_sox; rest of editorial @ tfs)

No comments: