Monday, May 11, 2009

wipe that face off your head, bitch




I don't really know much about Wildfox Couture but have seen it pop up on a couple blogs with girls with red lips bouncing on beds in their underwear and witty graphic tees. Not really my thing, until I saw their look book for spring 2009. Gotta give props to a look book styled entirely on an amazing scene of one of my favorite movies...

I've always wanted to make my own version of the Seniors sweatshirt (I was officially a high school senior, in oh, er, 2002-3), and now that someone has done it for me, albeit in shirt form, I don't have to. Though I don't know how I feel about the croppedness of it. I don't think crop tops are for me, but since I am short, maybe it'll just look like a normal top? I think I shall search around for it online and find out. I need something to get me out this exam funk.

No comments: