Saturday, May 2, 2009

10 favorites...ok, 11 favorites

After finishing my exam yesterday, all I wanted to do was lie down and watch some of my favorite movies. But, unfortunately, I had to get straight back to work, preppin' for the next one, but at least I got to sit in Regent's Park and study in the SUN! Anyway, back to my favorite films...I am absolutely god-awful dreadful at picking favorites. I don't know if it is because I like too many movies, there are so many that resonant with me or what, but my list is never-ending so it feels a bit odd to call them all my favorites. But they are, and who ever said you couldn't have a multitude of loves? Movies and me, are a match made in heaven.

So, like bloggers here and there, I present to you clips of 11 of my favorite films, from childhood and now. This is but a mere sampling:


Withnail and I (1986)


Dazed and Confused (1993)


Hocus Pocus (1993)


The Long Goodbye (1973)


Empire Records (1995)


Gosford Park (2001)


Hannah and Her Sisters (1986)


The Royal Tennenbaums (2001)


Before Sunrise (1995)


La Strada (1954)


The Virgin Suicides (1999)

No comments: