Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Penniless Loafer

So all the snow has melted, and it kind of looks like late fall outside...but turns out, outside is freezing - as I learned when I took a little walk down my street with very little on. I was taking my new (old) penny loafers out for their first jaunt, but didn't make it very far. Though, I do live in a cul-de-sac, so really I wouldn't have gone that far anyway.

I got my shoes off of etsy -- a lucky find, since most online vintage shoe purchases end in tears and depression , but these are practically perfect in every way...all they need is some pennies, which I am strangely bereft of. Penniless, in shoe and in life, is how it will have to be for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics... great angles!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

I think I had those favorited!