Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meatballs & Polar Bears

It's my reading week (fall break), meaning I should be reading and writing up a storm. Rather, I decided that it was imperative that I reorganize my closet (sort of) and had to get to Ikea to buy a) a clothing rack, b) my new favorite lamp, the LJUSĂ…S SALBO and c) the warmest blanket that will not leave my side this winter. (oh and tea light candles).

It was a Scandinavian day to say the least... not only because of the delish Swedish meatballs and diy furniture but also...


Although I returned that Peter Jensen fox sweater, I managed to find a more suitable replacement, at a (slightly) more affordable price tag from the Danish designer. I have been wearing this sweater for like 4 days in a row. While the fox sweater holds a special place in my heart, I knew deep down that it fit me funny and was slightly off, and was an unwise (i.e. "daniela, you could not afford it why did you buy it") purchase...but now my mild depression over the lack of an animal-sweater has been tempered. It shall be an heirloom. So I declare it, so it shall be.

I heart you Scandinavia for yummy food, assemble-able furniture and cozy knits. (And so much more...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a wonderful replacement! Looks Cozy and stylish. Definitely something to hand down