Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My life revolves around you


I know that I talk about the weather a lot, but that's because it pretty much dictates my life: when I go outside, what I wear, my mood...Weather.com should be my homepage. It's not. But it should be. Today's forecast was rainy and warm, while I wanted to avoid the rain, I had to leave the house for errands and so with that mixed bag I threw on my first bare legged outfit of the season, but with boots and jacket to protect from the rain. And sunglasses in case the sun peaks out. I was well prepared as it both rained and was sunny, simultaneously windy and chilly in the morning and warm and sunny in the afternoon. Living in London, I just have to accept that my purse is my mini-closet and layers come on and off throughout the day. But hey, no tights!

No comments: