Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cote d'Azur


Yay yay yay! It's been decided, and this June I am taking the train from London, through the French countryside and down to the Riveria for a week of sun, sand and general Mediterranean goodness. I am SUPER excited!!! Exclamation points cannot express it. Whenever I think of the Riveria, I think of To Catch a Thief, and the great outfits Cary Grant wears (is it weird that I looked at his clothing more than Grace Kelly, probably, but she is too prim for me). Not that I will be buying a holiday wardrobe, but what I do need is a swimsuit. I haven't bought a new swimsuit in years. And I mean years. The whole experience is entirely dreadful, what with bad dressing room lighting and pale winter skin in the mix = disaster! While I know that that inevitable shopping trip looms near, I can bide my time by staring at the bathing suits from Lover's Sacred Hearts collection. Of course, they will only remain in my dreams as it's a bit silly to pay as much for a bathing suit as it costs to get to the Blue Coast, don't'cha think?

1 comment:

jessica said...

i love the lover swimsuits :)