Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Grumpity Grump Grump

Man, alive! I was not prepared for the hectic week it has been. Has it been a week already? Well. It's been hectic. Hmm, already said that.

This past week I was thrown back into the depths of despair that is 2nd yr law school, with stacks of reading to do while simultaneously starting a new job. Thought I could handle it. Well. I woke up an hour and a half late for my first morning shift. How's that for first impressions?

All in all it's been a fuzzy week, and was left feeling a little like so:-
Though, that said, it hasn't all been bad. The upside is that I was not fired, so still have a steady paycheck. Plus, that evening I shirked all responsibility in the most delightful way and went to the cinema to watch an old Hollywood classic. I left as cheery as ever.

All I needed was a little Hollywood magic. Thanks, Mr. Welles.

No comments: