Saturday, October 25, 2008

About Me.


Over at Discotheque Confusion, Stevie asked her readers to fill out the simple questions below and leave them in the comment box. Figured, I might as well as share mine here...though the answers differ slightly, now that I've had time to think about it.

Oh, and I am absolutely useless at picking a singular favorite of anything...hence the multiples.

Style icon:
Currently MK Olsen (appeals to my slightly grungy side) and Zooey Deschanel (appeals to my girly, pretty, vintage side)


Food:
Model: Coco Rocha -- I love your little pinched face!


Perfume:
Book: A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
Film: There could never be just one, and I have so many childhood films that made lasting impressions, but at the moment, my top five might be (in no particular order):








... ok, so that's seven and...there are definitely more, oh well.

Now for the rest of questions where I was too tired/lazy/no photo was appropriate...

Designer(s):
Marc Jacobs, A.P.C., Chanel, Lyell, Charles Anastase and Luella

Band:
For now: Band of Horses, MGMT, Coconut Records, She & Him, Carla Bruni, Kaiser Chiefs - an ecletic mix...
Always:
Cat Stevens, Louis Armstrong

City:
London!

Your style:
Pure nonsense, i.e. slightly scruffy, slightly girly. askew and sleepy (can style be sleepy?!). I guess what I mean to say is that i could never look pristine or proper, something's always a little mussed...

Shop:
Antique markets in east london where I can get costume jewelry good and cheap...

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I hope to have a better idea of what I want.../at the bottom of a very long ladder

Perfect day:
Going out for a big (american!) breakfast (eggs or pancakes, coffee), visiting secondhand bookstores, getting more coffee and a stack of magazines at borders, visiting a gallery, dinner in chinatown, and a movie at the end, either at home or in the cinema..(oh and throw a little impromptu shopping in there)

Current job:
Law student - full effing time-

Dream job:
Not lawyer. Journalist of an interesting sort.

No comments: