Monday, September 15, 2008

lyell. again.

I can barely begin to process the Spring/Summer 09 runway collections when summer is still teetering about, so instead I've been spending my time looking at pretty fall look books in preparation for the actual season ahead.

I can only handle one season at a time. Both weather and fashion-wise, it's true.

I posted about Lyell's spring look book
a while back (mostly because I was in love with the set) and the fall look book is just as wonderful, but with a darker edge. The clothing is dark and romantic; with many a top to covet and curly romantic hair to die for. With vintage-inspired silhouettes and its muted romantic sensibility, Lyell can definitely see me through the season.








1 comment:

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Lyell is amazing times a million!