Thursday, March 25, 2010

How Tao, Brown Cow

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." ~ Lao-Tzu

Feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything at the moment. End of school malaise, gray sky weather and all that. Bah humbug.

And on a slightly less dour note, I quite like this editorial from the new Russh (which I won't see for another two months, knowing my local mag shop). Got that whole feral beauty thing going on, wilderness, eyebrows run amok and all that. It makes me smile.

2 comments:

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

I love that first picture. The editorial is so peaceful looking, it's very relaxing to look at. Thanks for posting it :)

Gio Goi Jeans said...

Stunning pictures!