Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love Lula/Lula Love


eep!

I ever so innocently went to Borders today to be productive and study but while making my way upstairs to buckle down with a latte and some serious work, I took a cursory glance at the magazine section and staring me smack dab in the face were the brand new Lula and the first issue of Love. I was surprised because a) I though Love came out tomorrow and b) I didn't know when Lula was coming out. I scooped up the two and they now lay on my coffee table waiting to be read. I know! I haven't cracked them open yet except for the quick flip through. I like to take my time with a special few magazines (I didn't finish Lula 7 till a couple of weeks ago) because I find them too precious to finish in a hurry. Impractical, but true. But with these two beauties just lying there, I may be tempted to break the habit...

No comments: